What Will YOU Do With the $1,450 in Rebates?
Are you ready to start saving money on energy every month and increase the value of your home? The Enbridge Home Energy Conservation program will help you save while you do it.
By improving things like your heating and cooling system, doors, or windows, you can earn up to $1,450 in rebates.
- To get started, ask Air Quality Dunrite for the name of a qualified energy auditor.
- Ask Air Quality Dunrite which furnaces and/or air conditioners qualify for the rebate.
- Have your upgrades done.
- Final audit to confirm 15% or more energy savings.
- Decide how you want to spend your $1,450
You have one year from the date of your first audit to complete the upgrades.
Financing is available.
“Excellent service in terms of scheduling and resolving our service issue. I appreciated the technician taking the time to explain the issues and giving us the options to proceed. This company is hassle free and respects it customers.”
Mike Willis, Toronto, March 2017
Fill Out The Form & Learn How Much You’ll Save!
Why Choose Air Quality Dunrite?
You’ll be glad you hired Toronto’s most dependable heating and cooling team.
- Over 25 years’ experience (since 1989)
- Listed in the Brian Baeumler Approved directory
- Trustworthy technicians are fully licensed and insured
- Full pricing delivered up front – no hourly rates
- We service the entire GTA
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
"The installation was completed on the day that was promised, and on time." — Gary in MississaugaWe purchased a new high efficiency furnace and air conditioning unit. The installation was completed on the day that was promised, and on time. The installation crew did not leave any mess. The installation appears to be clean, and everything seems to be working just fine.