Get your furnace rejuvenated to factory fresh condition with our furnace tune up maintenance service.
As you know, your furnace gets dirty and out of alignment and can end up performing less efficiently. If this is allowed to continue, your furnace can wear out twice as fast as it should. Most furnaces actually break down in middle age, or use 1/3 to 1/2 more fuel than they need to, which costs you more money! In the worst cases, a badly maintained furnace can expose you to the dangers of carbon monoxide poisoning.
Sign up for our furnace tune up service, and breathe easy with our furnace guarantee:
- If your furnace breaks down for any reason this winter, your money will be cheerfully refunded.
- If this tune up does not save you at least $100.00 in fuel this winter, your money will be cheerfully refunded.
It’s a risk-free way to stay cozy and warm this winter!
Our Tune Up Includes These Rejuvenating Services:
One of our professional, punctual expert furnace service technicians will visit your home to perform the following:
- Electronically test airflow passage for carbon monoxide
- Check and clean burners for more efficient fuel use
- Vacuum clean and brush heat exchanger
- Inspect heat exchanger for cracks, holes and separations
- Remove smoke pipe and vacuum to prevent blockage
- Clean furnace filter for less restriction
- Tighten all wire connections for safety
- Electronically check for natural gas leaks to prevent fire
- Clean blower housing and remove all debris
- Adjust fan belt (if necessary) to maximize efficiency
- Test thermostat for proper anticipator and cycle setting
- Test fan and furnace limit for safety
- Test gas valve to reduce delayed ignition
- Inspect for dangerous combustible material
- Inspect flue or chimney for blockage
- Balance motor for reduced wear
- Measure for manifold pressure
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Polish/wash furnace exterior