In that time, we’ve learned that it’s actually a diverse neighbourhood, with something for everyone – especially great food in our incredible variety of restaurants. While some people like to complain that “there’s nothing to do in Mississauga”, in our experience that’s just not true.
But most importantly, we’ve learned that we love Mississauga and the people who live there. It really is a beautiful area, and with its abundance of picturesque locations, rich history and vibrant culture, it’s a place we are proud to call home.
If you’re one of the people that find Mississauga boring, click here to have your mind changed. As they say, “you get out of life what you put into it”.
Our Mississauga HVAC Services
We offer our neighbours in Mississauga the same great services we provide for the rest of the GTA. By population, Mississauga is Canada’s sixth largest municipality, so our fleet of trucks is always at the ready, and our experienced, certified technicians handle each job expertly.
When things go wrong with your furnace, trust Air Quality Dunrite’s 24/7 emergency furnace repair. Even if it’s not an emergency, you can count on us for speedy services. We offer furnace tune-ups, furnace replacement, and we sell and install thermostats. Learn more >
Air Conditioner Services
In summer, we offer the best air conditioning repair services available in Mississauga. If you are on the market for a new air conditioner, or you’d like to upgrade your current setup, we have an AC package to meet your needs. Find out more >
Indoor Air Quality
Help your family stay healthy with indoor air quality solutions that keep microbes and mold at bay and balance the humidity in your home. Learn more >
Mississauga Loves Air Quality Dunrite
“I have been using Air Quality for over 8 years, for all our air conditioning and furnace needs. They are always prompt, friendly, clean and reliable. Brian in particular has been extremely helpful. Not only does he complete his work in a timely manner, but he is thorough and professional as well. Today he took the extra time to show me how to use my thermostat more efficiently and how to adjust the settings on my humidifier. Those extra tips and support really mean a lot. I also find the office personnel very pleasant to deal with and would recommend this company to anyone.”
– Clifford from Mississauga, Ontario
What Makes Mississauga So Special
We love Mississauga. It’s a fantastic place to live and raise a family, but it’s also a great place to catch a bit of nightlife. It’s a place with a lot of diversity: one moment you can be outdoors enjoying one of its beautiful woodland trails, the next you could be strolling through one of its famous shopping centres. There’s really so much to do in Mississauga.
Many people associate Mississauga with impressive cityscapes and architecture, but it is also home to some of the most beautiful natural landscapes in the GTA.
A great example is the Credit River, which runs the length of Mississauga before emptying into Lake Ontario. Enjoy the scenery on one of many hiking trails nearby the river, or enjoy some quiet fishing or canoeing.
Another fantastic place to go nature watching is the Rattray Marsh Conservation Area. With year round bird watching and views of the Lake Ontario shoreline, it’s a glorious place to visit.
Mississauga is a place that celebrates its roots. And while there is plenty of new in Mississauga, there are also many things that connect its inhabitants to its past.
Mississauga has been around for quite a long time. Though it wasn’t known as “Mississauga” then, the area was settled around the early 1700s by a native Ojibwa tribe called the Mississaugas. The name “Mississauga” comes from an Objibwa word meaning “people living where there are many mouths of rivers.”
The Adamson Estate is a great way to experience that past. It was built in 1920, but the grounds date back even further. The grounds are a public park, and are used as a campus for the Royal Conservatory of Music.
You can experience just how the pioneers to the area would have lived in the Leslie Log House. The house was built in 1826, and is now also a museum, with artifacts from Mississauga’s past. The Barnes Historic House is almost as old. Built in 1857, it is a relic to the past, with fully restored furnishings that reflect a bygone era.
Even golfing puts you closer to history in Mississauga. The Lakeview Golf Course is one of the older golf courses in the region. It’s been in its current location since 1907.
There’s always something to see in Mississauga. Besides the countless movie theatres, there are several places to catch entertainment of a less conventional kind. The Living Arts Centre is an excellent place to view some quality theatre and comedy. They also offer courses on such things as woodworking and improv.
And of course there is the Hershey Centre, home of the Mississauga Steelheads. In addition to great hockey, the venue also hosts traveling events such as concerts and festivals.
We’re at Home in Mississauga
We’ve been loving Mississauga for the last 25 years, and we can’t wait to see what the area has to offer in the next 25. We know this for sure: we’ll be there. You can count on Air Quality Dunrite for reliable products and licensed technicians.
Why Choose Air Quality Dunrite?
There are so many reasons why we’ve been in business this long.
- We’re the good guys your friends told you about. We know our people and HVAC products are the best in the business and we stand behind them with warranties and guarantees that can’t be matched by anyone else in the industry. We’re accredited by the Better Business Bureau and even Brian Baeumler approved! Our positive reviews from our customers are proof – you can also check out the latest reviews on HomeStars.
- Our HVAC technicians are friendly and polite HVAC experts. We only send people to your home who we’d invite into ours. Before we hire, we do vigorous background checks, and regular training makes sure our techs know the latest updates. But more than that – we respect you and your home by explaining problems in everyday language and providing you with the options that make the most financial sense. We’ll even make sure we don’t leave a mess in your home after we’re done.
- You’ll know what to expect with our flat rate pricing. You’ll know exactly what the cost will be before the work begins – there’s just one price for parts and labour and no hidden fees.
- We can fix anything. We can repair all makes and models of heating and cooling systems, even out of date systems in older houses.
- We use only state-of-the-art technology. Better tools mean better results – and we’ve made an investment in accuracy that most HVAC companies aren’t prepared to match. When we diagnose a problem, we want to make sure we have the facts.