Our AC Inspection Checklist
Your 21-point air conditioning precision tune-up and professional cleaning includes:
- Calibrate and level thermostat
- Check filters
- Monitor volts/amps on fan motor
- Lubricate and inspect bearings for wear
- Check indoor coil if accessible
- Flush/treat condensate drain
- Inspect condenser coil
- Monitor operating pressure of refrigerant
- Inspect safety devices for proper operation
- Inspect disconnect box for proper rating and installation
- Tighten all electrical connections
- Test/inspect contactors for burned, pitted contacts
- Inspect electrical system for exposed wiring
- Test and inspect capacitors
- Inspect fan blade
- Clean condenser coil and remove debris
- Inspect service valves for proper operation
- Measure temperature difference – supply/return
- Inspect ductwork for energy loss
- Monitor compressor for proper amperage, volt draw & wiring connections
- Clean debris from around the condenser
Invest in a cooling system that won’t let you down when you need it most.
Want to Save Money on Air Conditioner Maintenance?
Yes, yearly servicing inspections cost money. But you can save when you sign up for a yearly maintenance plan. We’ll make sure we schedule your appointment every year, and provide you with a report detailing how your system is doing.
You’ll get peace of mind knowing that when the heat is on you’ll stay cool!
Why Choose Air Quality Dunrite for Your Central AC Care?
For over 25 years Toronto has been counting on Air Quality Dunrite to stay cool.
Full prices in advance. No surprise extra costs – you approve all work.
We care about arriving on time. Who wants to wait and wonder?
Licensed expert technicians. They’re super nice too!
We leave no mess behind. We take care in your home and clean up before we go.